Hello

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to join a local forum to help out with furthering my knowledge with this awesome hobby or "addiction".

I currently have a 75 gallon FOWLR tank that I have drilled with a custom overflow and 29 glass sump underneath. Ecotech Mp40 and Mp10. Apex neptune with the vdm, wxm and lsm modules. Currently working on a DIY led setup that I am running into problems with. I will post pics of my setup soon.

Jeff

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Hello

Pics. Pics. Pics.. hey!! Post pics!

Judging from your username your a honda nerd also??

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Awesome. I'm also riding in that Honda boat with you haha. Maybe sneak a peak of your ride in with your tank shots. Nobody will know lol. :thumbup::cool:

sent from my EVO eater

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

I am a Yamaha fan. I love the yfz450r and the banshee.

Only good thing about Honda's is there easy to swap motors and turbo. :)

I used to race dirt bikes so I have a yz80s, 250 2 stroke, and a 450 that I hate lol so I'm kind of a fan of quality! Haha Jk Hondas are good bikes to... You ride smiley?

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Used to when I was a kid and also in the forces. I haven't been on a bike in about 15 yrs. Would love to get back into riding but I enjoy my family more than the risk nowadays with you youngsters on the road. I'm not saying you can't drive, but i know how hard it is to see bike riders on the street. I don't trust anyone on the road.

sent from my bag phone