Hey folks

Hey there. I'm D.J., I've been in the hobby for about 5 years now. I skipped fresh water systems entirely, so that's a solid 5. I've only ever worked with Nano systems, all though I'm working to set up my new 36"x30"x12" now. No, it's not a frag tank. That's a huge system to me.

W.I.P. shot.

I don't know why it never occured to me to sign on to this board, but here I am. Pleased to fake meet you all, I'm sure.

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey folks

Cool dimensions. Would the build be further along if the bottle wasn't missing its contents? Welcome!

FishTV;236981 said:
Cool dimensions. Would the build be further along if the bottle wasn't missing its contents? Welcome!
It's 50/50. I've made progress since that shot, all be it all stand related progress.

Thank you for the warm response, I'll do my best to make it warranted.

Yes sir I am. I still have to build the "refugium attachment" on the side, which will basically be built as an independent stand then screwed on to my current set up.

That stand will house my ATO resevoir, and the 20x20x10 will drain directly in to my return chamber. I know having a refugium at all is debatable due to phosphate and nutrient issues, so instead of a true refugium (originally intended as a safe haven for pods) it will basically be a macro/leather/"crap that doesn't belong in the display like Xenia" tank.

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
nice, welcome!