Hey

Hey my name is Hunter and Im a resent transplant to Denver from Madison, WI. I have been reefing for about 4 years now and have been into the aquatic hobby for about 10. I just moved 2 systems 1000 miles out here, a 110 reef with about 120 lbs of liverock and a 125 fw tank. Back in wisco my local sw forum was www.madisonreef.com check it out if you have a minute. So moving the tanks was fairly safe...I only lost 1 fish, a tasseled file fish but alot of my corals took a beating. Since I've moved into my new house with my girlfriend i have had to move my reef 4 times in my basement because of work the landlord need to do. BUT I assure you that Ill get pics of my set up as well as stocking lists once it get the tank dialed back in.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

And to Colorado! We have out next meeting October the 6th if you interested in joining us.

Badgervet

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome to Denver and MASC! You'll enjoy the winters here better than in Wisconsin! Were you a UW grad? I was a 1999 and 2004 grad.

Hey everyone I thanks for the introductions i hope to meet you all soon. I am a MATC grad not UW and moving the tank 4 times wasnt any fun but it was worth it to get new flooring instead of carpet and I'll be posting some pics later today :)

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk