Hi MASC!

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome! Hit me up for any of your electrical equipment or programming needs.

Optimists say the glass is half full. Pessimists say the glass is half empty. Engineers say the glass is twice the size that it needs to be.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
gahumphrey;298594 said:
Thanks Labsalesguy! Will do!! I added a couple in my first post and just started a thread for the SR-80. I really gotta get the hang of posting pics :)
The best way is to use photobucket.

zombie;298596 said:
Welcome! Hit me up for any of your electrical equipment or programming needs.

Optimists say the glass is half full. Pessimists say the glass is half empty. Engineers say the glass is twice the size that it needs to be.
Thanks zombie! My Neptune is the only thing I think i'm not taking full advantage of LOL. I basically know how to use it for PH and Temp and to turn each outlet off and on when I feed. :-D

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
gahumphrey;298601 said:
Thanks zombie! My Neptune is the only thing I think i'm not taking full advantage of LOL. I basically know how to use it for PH and Temp and to turn each outlet off and on when I feed. :-D
Pretty much anything you want to do with it, Ive probably already programmed at one point or another. Realistic lighting spectrum changes, tidal swells, dirunal and seasonal temperature control, etc.

zombie;298604 said:
Pretty much anything you want to do with it, Ive probably already programmed at one point or another. Realistic lighting spectrum changes, tidal swells, dirunal and seasonal temperature control, etc.

Awesome, thanks so much. I'm going to add the WXM module at some point. Would like to also add a dosing system. For the lights, I'm really diggin the AI Director. I'll keep you on speed dial!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
:welcome: