ISO Frag Tank/Tanks

mrobinson86

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am looking for frag tanks. with or without stands. I need one specifically 36"long x 16"-24" wide x 12"-16" deep

Other than the one above I am open to any others. I would be coming from Grand Junction to pick up, but I can pay in advance. Prefer tanks that are already drilled or RR. Send me photos with a price.
Feel free to text me if that works better 970-361-7240. I am open to glass and acrylic.

Thank you

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a biocube 14 that I upgraded to DIY CREE LED's that was orig planned as a frag tank. It's been sitting there with rock, and some corals for months. Not quite what you are looking for, but it's available with/without the LED's if you'd like.

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I have three tanks 36" X 18" X 12" Drilled on the bottom, they are old tanks and been repaired from crack in the bottom but they do hold water. If you are interested if not ill keep with my plan to install them in with my frag tank.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Morgan did you know that Petco is having the $1 per gallon right now (until 12/27)? They have 40 breeders on that sale too which are 36l x16w x17.5t. You could then get a bit from BRS or Amazon and drill the tanks how you need them.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pmed

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member