Jebao Dosing pump

Justin144

Butterfly Fish
Wondering if anyone has tried one of these guys out? Definitely a good price compared to 499$ for other dosing systems. I know jebao really impressed a lot of people with its WP40 and the new smaller Wp25 and wp10s. This seems to be a new product and wanna see if anyone has tried yet.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I use the Wp pumps on my tank and they are decent for the price, but if I was buying a dosing pump I would certainly go for quality over price because there is a lot more risk involved with dosing. If it fails, and it will eventually, then it is very likely that it will nuke your tank.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
FWIW I spoke to GHL at MACNA about Jaebo now knocking off one of their products. As you would imagine I did get a sense that they were a little disgusted by it but they really didn't trash talk it. They did however say that they had heard (but didn't know for sure) the motors they were using were extremely low grade and had already had a few cases were the motors either burning out or just stopped working. Of course take all that with a grain a salt consider, the source. Me I wouldn't use one on principle alone but if you do get one put some sort of safety net in place and have a backup plan.