Status
Not open for further replies.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Andrew_bram;289669 said:
Are the numbers on these embrodered or are they screen printed on
Blindrage;289670 said:
Good question Andrew. They looked printed in the pics, and that was what was keeping me out of this buy.
Ambrosio Aquatics;289615 said:
def no screen print garbage he said hats are sold out tho
:)

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Paypal incoming:

Final order:

Peyton Manning - Men's XL - Orange
Peyton Manning - Ladies L - White
Peyton Manning - Youth XL - Blue
Montee Ball - Youth XL - Orange

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Munch;289676 said:
Paypal incoming:

Final order:

Peyton Manning - Men's XL - Orange
Peyton Manning - Ladies L - White
Peyton Manning - Youth XL - Blue
Montee Ball - Youth XL - Orange
no montee ball youth. only adult

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey Nick. Looking real hard at a Manning in the black-orange fade. Not sure what my wife would want just yet.

So 2 adults would be $100? Did you find out about the SB patch being added at this point?

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Blindrage;289692 said:
Hey Nick. Looking real hard at a Manning in the black-orange fade. Not sure what my wife would want just yet.

So 2 adults would be $100? Did you find out about the SB patch being added at this point?
yes. please attach a pic of the jersey im not familiar with black orange fade. no sb patch right now

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sorry Nick. One more question. Wife is still deciding, but I guess it would be two adult shirts and a child small (Kid is 2 1/2 so the smallest you can really get). What would be to total cost.

As for the black/orange fade, it is the last one you have a picture of in the first post. Black on the bottom and orange on the top.

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
i can get a 2t-4t $150 would be the total. the kids are actually the same price as adults?? never understood it but hey... o
Blindrage;289703 said:
Sorry Nick. One more question. Wife is still deciding, but I guess it would be two adult shirts and a child small (Kid is 2 1/2 so the smallest you can really get). What would be to total cost.

As for the black/orange fade, it is the last one you have a picture of in the first post. Black on the bottom and orange on the top.

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
what size adults? i can get the womens drift style also [attachment=65918:name] QUOTE=Blindrage;289703]Sorry Nick. One more question. Wife is still deciding, but I guess it would be two adult shirts and a child small (Kid is 2 1/2 so the smallest you can really get). What would be to total cost.

As for the black/orange fade, it is the last one you have a picture of in the first post. Black on the bottom and orange on the top.[/QUOTE]

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I do not do much with Paypal. I use your email address to send money? What is that address?

OK. Wife is getting the sizing right now, but we are going to go with the following:

1 Kids 4T - 83 Welker (Manning if they do not have Welker) in the black/orange shown below.
1 Adult (sizing TBD but think XL) - 18 Manning in the black/orange.
1 Adult (sizing TBD but think L) - 18 manning in the orange with blue accents.

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes it will be all Mens. I will have the sizes locked down within an hour, but I am 99% sure on those. My wife just has to try on my current one and verify its size.

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Blindrage;289714 said:
Yes it will be all Mens. I will have the sizes locked down within an hour, but I am 99% sure on those. My wife just has to try on my current one and verify its size.
did you see the post on the children sizes? only orange manning available

Status
Not open for further replies.