ledaquariagrow / Shenzhen Houyi Lighting Co., Ltd.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
My lights are doing ok, but I've heard several others in the group buy aren't having much luck with theirs. It took 6 weeks to get them, but everyone got what they ordered.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Reefkoi on this site sells evo's. I have one of those as well... They are a great mid level LED with a local 2 year warranty! I love mine!! No problems thus far!

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
In my opinion the evos are a tad overpriced as far as the quality goes and its the same thing as the chinese models with a "EVO" label slapped on it. But you are getting a 2yr warranty with the label.

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah most leds will last over a year. But what are you going to do if they break within that warranty..? Yeah lets sendem back to China sure and wait 3weeks to getem fixed. Can you go more than 2wks without any lights, I know I can't. I would buy reefkois or even better yet the AI Sols because you can have them fixed in a week but probably less.
My .02

ivyalt;185432 said:
Good day all.

Has anyone imported LED lights from this company successfully?

I need to know before I order.

Thanks
I ordered lights from houyi led, from Carl Lin one of the owners. I was retailing them from my store. The power supplies and diodes failed on every unit I sold to my customers and when I tried to get warranty support from houyi led they basically told me to screw myself.

I would NOT recommend doing business with Houyi LED in any capacity as they are liars and thieves. You can check out the website www.houyiled.net in the near future to see a first hand accounting of how these scammers operate.

save yourself a huge headache and a lot of money, avoid houyi led like the plague!!!