LEDs into Biocube 29

I did a UV Stunner and the Panorama Pro 12k/453nm. Only took about a half hour to do it right. Stay tuned for a pic from my phone.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice, now post some tank pics.

Tyson, I don't think so. Another panorama pro strip would probably do it though.

Drew, I moved stuff at the same time, so I'll wait for it to all be done getting plssed off, and then I will

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You will be surprised how good the pros light up I have two over my 90 gallon bow front. It's 30" tall and the light penitrates all the way to the bottom

Alrighty... So, I'm happier now... There isn't enough white or blue, but holy smokes the tank looks good today. I think I'm going to get a white and blue stunner and put a dimmer on to adjust them to the point where I want them, and put the UV and blue on separate plugs so I can do UV night, and blue sunrise sunset and white/blue for 8hours

Badgervet

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
How did you anchor the strips to the reflector? I'm thinking about something similar for my biocube 14. Let me know how things go and grow!

Badgervet

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
That's cool, I'll have to look into the dremel bit.

Badgervet

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cool! Thanks for the offer, may have to take you up on it when I finally pull the trigger and get the LEDs.....just have to sneak it by my wife...Father's day is coming up!