Live rock $1 per lb!!!!

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
i have some live rock from a tank break down roughly 140-160 lb some pieces still have coral attached $125 takes it all or $1 per lb

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Ambrosio Aquatics;190749 said:
I have some fiji for $2 per lb about 100lb+ $150 takes it all
Interested in all 100# of the Fiji. Are you around tomorrow during the day, maybe around lunch? I can try to escape from work and take a look.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ghosty building a second big tank? You stacking all that 100# figi and all the rock from the raffle tank all in the 110?

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
deboy69;190925 said:
Gee thanks
Hey Matt, I actually hit Nick up about 5 minutes right after he started this thread initially. But someone else already comitted to buy that entire first batch almost Immediately. When he posted the Fiji, I jumped on it right away, not thinking it was slated for anyone else yet. Wasn't trying to step on any toes.

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
CRW Reef;190931 said:
Ghosty building a second big tank? You stacking all that 100# figi and all the rock from the raffle tank all in the 110?
Nya, the 120 raffle tank is waiting on putting hardwood floor down in that room while all the furniture is out. This Fiji is for my 60 and 29 (not the QT) I'm setting up this week.