Live stock for sale

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will be a confirmed backup on the Mandarin if that sale falls through. I am even happy to drive down to the springs to pick him up.

kio707

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blindrage;277807 said:
I will be a confirmed backup on the Mandarin if that sale falls through. I am even happy to drive down to the springs to pick him up.
Did you still want huge mini maxi?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
My wife was not as excited as she thought she would be based on the pic. So she told me not to put a hold on it.

kio707

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bump. I was thinking around 10 myself. lol. If I can get the rest sold, I'll meet at the Denver mall. Same place bush goes. Maybe that'll help some ppl out. Also posted on SCMAS I'll be donating the money to the club for the rest of the fish. I'll do the same for MASC. I'll do 50% of items sold will go to MASC club if bought from MASC forum. My way of saying thank you to a great club with even better ppl. BODs, if this is ok, please let me know. I have the yellow tang left, yellow bellied regal tang, flame angel, rusty angel, snowflake eel, da Vinci clown, engineer goby, gbtas, mini maxi. Thank you everyone for helping me.

Would a BOD member please pm me so we can work out the details on money exchange?

kio707

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Would it be easier to meet at the mall in Denver? Y'all are the majority of my buyers and I wanna show my appreciation. Longer trip for me, but easier on y'all that are spending the money. Let me know. I'll gladly work with everyone.