Looking for Blue Ochtodes

JZinCO

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have String of pearls, a couple caulerpa, codium, and halimeda opuntia that I would be willing to give away. I would do mermaid's fan, shaving brush or halimeda incrassata in a trade. (sorry I know, not the trading forum). just PM me... Back to your question, I don't know who is ochtodes in stock but GCE has hypnea right now.

USMCVET

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
JZinCO;664220 said:
I have String of pearls, a couple caulerpa, codium, and halimeda opuntia that I would be willing to give away. I would do mermaid's fan, shaving brush or halimeda incrassata in a trade. (sorry I know, not the trading forum). just PM me... Back to your question, I don't know who is ochtodes in stock but GCE has hypnea right now.
Do you still have some String of pearls, caulerpa, codium, and halimeda opuntia to give away? If you do, I'm interested. Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JZinCO

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
Fort Collins, I've been trying to give away some Caulerpa on FB and can't give it away! I just did some export last night in fact. Right now, I'd give away some caulerpa (I have a couple species) and possibly some codium.

JZinCO

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
Each time I export caulerpa it goes into my compost. I keep forgetting that the fish crew will buy it..

USMCVET

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
String of pearls looks good in google.. a little too far from where I live though but thanks for replying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk