Looking for bowsers

From a link I just read they are also called/originally called candy apple oranges. But from the look of it you're going to need many more GBTAs to trade for Bowsers. They are $$$.

120greefman

I know, a guy on our site has the bowsers and he wants a gbta so I had to post a link to see if he would trade even though I already knew the answer. lol

prolawn_care

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Those listed arent bowsers... My avatar is a Bowser. The candy apple oranges are close in pictures, but the Bowsers in person are completely different!!!

Love the Bowser's! Hands down my favorite zoa!!

It took me almost a year to find these guys... Just keep looking and it will pay off sooner or later!

120greefman

prolawn_care;96194 said:
Those listed arent bowsers... My avatar is a Bowser. The candy apple oranges are close in pictures, but the Bowsers in person are completely different!!!

Love the Bowser's! Hands down my favorite zoa!!

It took me almost a year to find these guys... Just keep looking and it will pay off sooner or later!
So is that a yes for a trade? If so cool, I will pm you for details.

Thanks!

prolawn_care

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
No trading for me... I'm going to let these guys grow out and might frag them in the future. I've had quite a few offers on them, but not for sale or trade at the moment. I already promised someone first dibs on them when they are fragged out. If i decide to sell any in the future i'll post them here first and might do an auction style post, but thats quite a ways down the road...

120greefman

I know just givin ya a hard time. I will get one from brent after he gets one from you. boom! If ya ever do trade I have some cool stuff.

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
120greefman;96200 said:
I know just givin ya a hard time. I will get one from brent after he gets one from you. boom! If ya ever do trade I have some cool stuff.
Your assuming Im in line to get one! Lol!