Miyagi tort

andre

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
3" piece. Got it recently with a larger piece for free and figured I should pass this on. In Westminster near 104th and Sheridan.

Sorry for the crappy pictures.

I would love this piece if still available. Am a firm believer in passing it on too, when I have colonies, I love to frag and pass along to make room for other corals.

andre

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would love this piece if still available. Am a firm believer in passing it on too, when I have colonies, I love to frag and pass along to make room for other corals.
Still available, and healthy. Let me know when you want to come by.

andre

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can u explain the white showing in pic? View attachment 19987
dude, what is your issue?
1. it's free.
2. you're not getting it anyway.
3. it's not that white in person.
4. it was cut from a large colony (not mine), so I imagine that it was just shaded, but I don't know. It's been healthy since I got it, polyps are extended, looks happy.
5. find something more productive to do with your time.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
dude, what is your issue?
1. it's free.
2. you're not getting it anyway.
3. it's not that white in person.
4. it was cut from a large colony (not mine), so I imagine that it was just shaded, but I don't know. It's been healthy since I got it, polyps are extended, looks happy.
5. find something more productive to do with your time.
No issue here why you so defensive?
1- that’s great your giving away a half dead coral!
2-don’t want it
3- looks pretty white/dead 4-if it was shaded should still have flesh
5-all I have is time man so trying to make sure our club members are receiving a health coral if there gonna take the time to meet a person. At least cut the dead and reglue to a plug to help save it. @SynDen am I off here for asking questions?

Thomas Doty

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow such aggression. Worse than 2 tangs in a 20 gal... It is disappointing to give away a frag only to have someone kill it. That being said, we've all lost plenty of frags so yeah. It's also a good idea to give a peice away that isn't doing well in your reef. Maybe it well do better else where, so props. It's abviosly losing tissue, and whoever wants it can always dip and qt to try and avoid future problems...