Mounting Brackets for AI Sol Blue Lights

soliver

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have mounted two AI Sol Blue LED lights under the canopy of my Aquarium using the Z shaped acrylic brackets that Aquamart used to have. They worked really well for me. I need 4 of those for my other aquarium and Aquamart no longer carries them. They are basically 3 pieces of acrylic glued together in the shape of Z with holes drilled on them for the screws. Someone locally used to make them and supply to Aquamart. Here is a picture of the one I am using currently.

View attachment 17050

Does anyone have these I can buy OR Know someone who can make these OR any other alternative to these brackets that I can use? Any help on these is greatly appreciated.

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
These should be easy to make yourself. Go to your local acrylic shop and have them cut these pieces out for you. Heck they may even offer to put them together for you. Our plastics shop in FOCO will do it.

V
GWA

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
There is an acrylic shop behind keys island that has always been good to me, I forget the name at the moment.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
amonchak;286272 said:
There is an acrylic shop behind keys island that has always been good to me, I forget the name at the moment.
Plasticare? Haven't been to Key's but I known it's close by

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dave from aquamart built these I believe may contact them to see if they have any left or see if they can give you his # to see if he can build more

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

soliver

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for the information. Someone from the forum has few of them. If it doesn't work out, will contact Dave from Aquamart OR Plasticare.