Moving sale tank tear down fish and coral

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
TheRealChrisBrown;353459 said:
I think I might like the Blue Star and the Leopard (if she isn't already spoken for)
It's the first person to come to my place with cash in hand when I post it has be caught. Or if someone wants to PayPal for it that works to but they will be required to pick it up the day I catch it.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;353465 said:
Well shoot tonight is my only free night have baseball rest of the week.
Well come on over an help with the tear down of the 120g . I will be just using a saw to cut corals off the rocks and putting fish into baskets.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
sethsolomon;353467 said:
Well come on over an help with the tear down of the 120g . I will be just using a saw to cut corals off the rocks and putting fish into baskets.
Haha man if I could I would! So bring the Midas and reflector and blk cucumber tonight plz and we'll see if I have time when u catch the others

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;353468 said:
Haha man if I could I would! So bring the Midas and reflector and blk cucumber tonight plz and we'll see if I have time when u catch the others
Yahhhh a taker on the sea turd!!!

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sctip;353512 said:
Seth were at your house and your phone is going to voicemail. What's up?

Yup was helping Mike and phone died. Thanks for stopping buy and picking up the shrimp and helping me frag.

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
sethsolomon;353460 said:
It's the first person to come to my place with cash in hand when I post it has be caught. Or if someone wants to PayPal for it that works to but they will be required to pick it up the day I catch it.
Let me know when caught

sethsolomon;353568 said:
ok I will work on getting them basketed up this afternoon.
kk let me know when you have em caught I will swing by.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bump still have a lot of corals for sale. Also found a harlequin shrimp when pulling the rock out of my 120g so he is also up for grabs.