Mushroom and Nems....

Have too many? Want to rid your tank of some? Looking for any and all mushroom corals and nems...nothing super expensive but interested in what you got. New med light med-low flow tank needs some shrooms and nems. Shallow reef/tide pool set up. Looking good so far but want some varieties.

I have blue, teal/green and what I believe are forest fire shrooms. Also have green w/purple tip bubbletips. If interested could collect some. They’d all be free floating. Located between cap hill and country club in Denver.

Pseudorand

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have both shrooms and rock nems I'm willing to par with for whatever anyone is willing to offer. I'm in Longmont. If that's not too far, let me know and I can send pics.

I have blue, teal/green and what I believe are forest fire shrooms. Also have green w/purple tip bubbletips. If interested could collect some. They’d all be free floating. Located between cap hill and country club in Denver.
Whats your weekend look like?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I have both shrooms and rock nems I'm willing to par with for whatever anyone is willing to offer. I'm in Longmont. If that's not too far, let me know and I can send pics.
Ive gotten stuff from you before not too bad of a drive will be in that area sunday. Would love to stop by. Maybe can stock up on some chaeto.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk