my 55g

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well i thought i should post a thread to continue to update what goes on with my 55g. here is a few pics of before my "new" scape and "after"....an now i dont like the "after" so ill have more pictues when i change it. So right now the majority of my corals are in my frag tank.....also have a picture of that. and then the last pictures are of the LED setup i just finished fixing the wiring too last night.

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
i will take a picture or two of the sump when i am done with it. I am in the process of setting up a 50g tank as a LR vat. (looking for a stock tank really) so when i get that plumbed in ill post pictures of my sump(s)

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Glad you got the LEDs hooked up. Now get them over your tank, LOL.

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
yea i will try to tonight. I am just worried about those red ones and they are tied in with other colors

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You never know till you try. I realized last night talking to Logan that my algea came up when my Purigen and Chem-pure Elite were due to be changed. This is also about the time I put the LEDs on. I just replaced the media and will let it sit for another week or so. Then turn the red back on and see what happens.

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
yea ill leave them for now as well. but i think i am going to replace the driver with a dimmable one. now i just have to figure out how to mount it

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
oh also when i use the Rapid LED POTs to dim it has a very delyed reponse.....like i turn them all they way down and it take about 5-10sec and then they shut off. also there is about a 1/4 turn of the knob from all the way off befor they kick back on