Nano light recomendations

I am looking to put a light on a 10g, is there anything decent out there at a decent price? Looking for recommendations.

Thanks!

Matt_Arian

For Stuffing!
M.A.S.C Club Member
What are you putting in it? Price range? Span to cover? I'm a fan of Current USA now; good system for the price you pay. A couple of the local LFS's carry them in stock, or if you're patient you can find them online everywhere.

I am putting together a nano/pico reef 2-10 gallons for my brother and was looking for a little clip on the back led or something similar. Something that will sustain zoas and mushrooms or better. He usually moves every year so I don't want to go overboard or put in anything that is more of a pain in the A for him but something he can enjoy watching. Hmm I should make a build suggestion post now, thanks for the idea!

Matt_Arian

For Stuffing!
M.A.S.C Club Member

Matt_Arian

For Stuffing!
M.A.S.C Club Member
That little nano tank I posted is actually a vase coral tank. Air stone and weekly 100% water changes.

Wow that is cool. That is what I hope it will turn out like, without the sps. At least for now, he can do what he wants later. Is there a blog for that tank?