New PAR Meter!

lpsouth1978@msn.com

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
My roommate and I just purchased a new PAR meter and would like to offer it's use (and our help) to members of the forum. We are not comfortable with lending it, but would be happy to bring it to you. This will also give us an opportunity to get to know many of you and see some amazing tanks in the process.

We will be asking a small fee depending on your location (mostly to cover our gas). If you would like us to come measure your PAR, just send me a PM and we can discuss it.

Dr.DiSilicate

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I'd love to check mine, I just got an older model used, against yours to get an idea of how far off mine is. I'm in Greeley.

I would be interested in having you over. I would really like to see what the par levels are on my LEDs. I am just off of c470 and Broadway. Will PM you.

lpsouth1978@msn.com

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Dr.HarlemTutu;360536 said:
I'd love to check mine, I just got an older model used, against yours to get an idea of how far off mine is. I'm in Greeley.
DJBM3;360544 said:
I would be interested in having you over. I would really like to see what the par levels are on my LEDs. I am just off of c470 and Broadway. Will PM you.
PM's Sent.