New tank group buy

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Is it at all possible to get a actual picture of the 60 frame-less cube with the overflow and silicone? Seems so odd that they don't have any actual pictures of the tanks on their own website. Either way this is a deal that can never be beat !

FluidDesigners

Platinum Sponsors
Platinum Sponsor
This is a brand new aquarium that Marineland just released. It just hit their line so they do not have any photos of the actual tank itself. This is what the tank without the overflow looks like. I will see what else I can find at this point.
View attachment 19830
CRW Reef;314408 said:
Is it at all possible to get a actual picture of the 60 frame-less cube with the overflow and silicone? Seems so odd that they don't have any actual pictures of the tanks on their own website. Either way this is a deal that can never be beat !

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;314408 said:
Ya, pictures if you can, but I'm pretty sure I'm getting one of these bad boys!!

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
From the pics I just saw on ReefCentral, it looks like a corner overflow with black silicone. Still a very nice tank. I would really think about spending the extra 140 and getting the 93 cube. Its what I had before the 200DD. was an awesome tank

FluidDesigners

Platinum Sponsors
Platinum Sponsor
Hey everyone...one more week to take advantage of the amazing prices on the tank group buy! A couple of people are in...jump on with the group!

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I ran into a Marineland 60g frameless cube at a shop, and it was the clearish silicone... Not sure if they are doing these new ones with black for sure?

FluidDesigners

Platinum Sponsors
Platinum Sponsor
Scott...that wasn't the Marineland and it isn't frameless. It is a Planet Aquarium 60 gallon standard cube.

Munch;315425 said:
I ran into a Marineland 60g frameless cube at a shop, and it was the clearish silicone... Not sure if they are doing these new ones with black for sure?

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Any way to confirm if its black or clearish silicone on the ones yours getting?

Ikan60

Turbo Snail
M.A.S.C Club Member
Screamin' deals! How many tanks can I fit in my house? I have a stand for a 75 without a tank so . . . for now one 75 gallon without overflows please. Working on where to put one of those cubes:peaceful: