New to club

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello all I am Andrew from loveland,co. Just wanted to say hello and what in the heck is DBTC. I am just a little confused. I did a search and got nothing but post saying that acronym.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Woot, more for the Loveland crew!!! DBTC is AWESOME!! Read here to find out how it works.... oh, and WELCOME!!

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
welcome!

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thank you all. I am glad to be here. Looks like I need to make me an order online for corals that I can share with everyone. I like the concept its pretty cool. most of my expierance has been with softies,lps, and gorgonians. Looking forward to the sps mixed reef world.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
You don't have to have to have corals to be in the dbtc. Many members start them you can get one and start the chain. Also you don't have to order online. we have lots of local vendors that have amazing coral selections (jgonzz is just east of us northies here and is worth the trip-just look up some of his old live sales)

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thank you all. this is already much more friendly a place than another place I have been. I even picked up some frags already can wait to get them growming and pass it back around!!!!!

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hola.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Welcome! I see you have some big awesome coral! Look forward to seeing more of it!