New to CO

Hi, We recently moved to Colorado from NJ. I had successfully kept a nonocube for 2 years then lost it all during huricane Sandy. My wife, thinks that we need a built in fish tank in the new house. I would greatly appreciate any input from other members (setups, lessons learned, vendors, etc)

Welcome! Would love to see a build thread when you get started. And lots of pics!

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome. Be sure to check out Aquatic Art in highlands. His place is awesome and Cris has a ton of knowledge and experience.

gajake

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome to Colorado and to the site.

Dr.DiSilicate

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Welcome to Colorado. Great place, people, weather. lol and great place to have a reef. Tons of activity around here. Best advice, go slow... Visit several tanks! Chris at aquatic art would be a great place to start the adventure. But really, just reach out to any of us to stop by and get your opinions and plans before you start.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

Welcome to Colorado and the club!!! I'm also at 470 and University if you need anything as well. I be on the look out for the tank build thread so make sure you start one :) even if its bare walls we love pics around here lol

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bajamike;290469 said:
Welcome Aquatic art is the place to be on saturdays
TRUE STORY!! Not only is Cris an awesome reefer, he stocks an amazing selection in the store.

Matt_Arian

For Stuffing!
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello! Just moved from Highlands Ranch (470 and Quebec) up to the mountains. Welcome to the site and CO!

Just have to ask, did you JUST move here or have you been here a few months. Just wondering how smooth the move went with the weather patterns back east lately. I think you'll appreciate the weather here a lot more than NJ!

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
We have several great stores in the metro denver area. Check out all of the club sponsors and welcome.