New to the club

Hi,
I'm Jennifer, new to the club but not to the hobby, I've been in for about 7 years now and decided it was time to join the club! I've have a few tanks, 75, 29, 20, and a 10 gallon. Most are empty, I lost all of my old fish and anemones in a move back in June, started to restock the 75 only to have it wiped out by an unknown cause in September and am finally starting to restock all the tanks. The 75 has become home to an Undulated Trigger, and I'm turning the 20 into a softy reef. I'm looking forward to attending some meetings and getting to know you guys!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
o/ Hello

Nice to meet you! We will require photos of your setup or fish or random shots of your dog if you prefer but it has to be in a fish costume. That is the entrance fee lol. When you get the chance, no pressure. Can you tell we like pics? Welcome!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Good_GReef;286023 said:
Nice to meet you! We will require photos of your setup or fish or random shots of your dog if you prefer but it has to be in a fish costume. That is the entrance fee lol. When you get the chance, no pressure. Can you tell we like pics? Welcome!
+10 :rofl:

She's right, we do love pics around here. We geek out over pretty much everything.

:welcome: