New to the group

Hi Everyone. I am new to the group. I have been keeping saltwater for the last 5 years off and on. I recently have set my roots in Colorado Springs and am excited to begin this journey. I will post pics when I figure that out. I have 2 tanks. I have a 90 Gallon Reef tank (This is my first reef tank and I am scared). I also have a 29 gallon fish only tank. In my 90, I have the following fish:

Yellow Tang
Tomini Tang
Pair of Clowns
2 Chromis
And some green corals.

I run a sump with a reef octopus skimmer and 2 120w led's.

My 29 gallon is a fish only work in progress tank. The current fish are:

1 little clown fish (the other took a swim into the skimmer)
1 yellow clown goby

I am sure I will ask a ton of dumb questions. Please bear with me. I am nervous about this reef setup. I have been stalking the site for a while and finally joined. I do live in Colorado Springs. However, I did attend the garge sale in Loveland and met a really nice guy ( I forget his name but he owned Gonzos Corals).

I hope to meet more of you down the road and really hope to learn a lot.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome. Ask as many questions as you want. The only dumb question in reefing is the one that you don't ask. Can't wait to see pics of your current tanks as well.

sweat044

Butterfly Fish
Jeremy. About time you joined up. Welcome man. I have seen his tanks and for being new they are nice. Just need to get him some corals. LOL
Glad to see you here man.

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
Welcome to the group, we're glad to have you here!

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah welcome. Get on scmas also. Meet local people (like me) lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Badgervet

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome! Always good to see new faces and new tanks on here!

LittleCrabby101

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome to the group! No question is stupid I'm just as nervous about my reef tank! I can't wait to see your pictures.

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Welcome to MASC! In for the pics...