New to the group

Hello there everyone, I am Rick and have just joined your forums. I am excited to learn from some experienced reef keepers. I have had fish tanks most of my life and set up my first reef tank last December. I have found keeping a reef to be much more of a challenge than fresh water tanks and I'm always on the lookout for ways to improve my tank and my tanks water quality.

I live and work in Berthoud which is north of Longmont. I am a water treatment operator and I run the lab at our water plant. I was able to meet some of you at the frag sale/raffle a few weeks ago in Loveland and am eager to participate in more of these events.

Cheers

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome. Can't wait to see pics of your current tank. Remember, the only dumb question is the one you don't ask.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome. Do you bods ever sleep or take time off the forum lol.

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
Welcome to the group!

Thanks everyone. Here are some pictures of my current setup, taken at night time so some of the corals are sleeping. It's a 55 gallon tank with an Aqueon proflex sump and an Eshopps s150 protein skimmer. T5 HO lighting with moonlight led's.[attachment=62452:name]

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
Very Nice!

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks good.man I have a 55g and they grew on me. But welcome and your tank looks awesome. This is a great group here and they will help you iN all ways possible.