NTB a Fish Trap

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
If anyone has a fish trap I can borrow for a few days I would greatly appreciate it. I desperatly need to remove a Candy Hogfish, about 3". Before the rebuild I would have had no problem netting him, but thats not an option now with all the rock in the tank and there no way Im going to tear the stack apart. Ive thought about upping the amount Im feeding to make sure hes getting full in hopes this will stop the aggression but Im not sure that will work. Any ideas? Hes a really cool fish, alot of personality and looks great in the tank, Id hate to have to get rid of him, but Im not gonna have a wrasse bully in my tank.

I added him from QT a couple nights ago and ever since hes done nothing but herass (sp?) my other 3 wrasses which have been in the DT for a week now. I didnt have this issue with him before the re build so Im not sure what is going on but Ill be damned if hes gonna pick on my melanaris and leapord pair.

Id be willing to give a rental fee if need be or if anyone has any ideas Im open to suggestions.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Where abouts in Longmont? My dad lives up there, maybe I can have him snag it for me. :)

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Your the closest so that would be the easiest. I just upped the amount Im feeding in hopes if I fill him up hell knock his crap off and calm down. I might slightly drop the temp in the tank too, thats worked in the past. Let me monitor him for a couple days under these new conditions and Ill let you know if it looks like Ill need the trap or not. Thanks again everyone.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I think Dbarnes is in Aurora, I think! :)

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Ill let you borrow this hogfish, he has a things for wrasses! LMAO