Nuvo 30 build

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well time to start the build thread for my nuvo 30. I drilled the back so I can run a sump, I don't like things hanging on tanks (just my opinion). I'm running an swc 120. Ai sol blue, Eheim 1000 return pump and koralia nano's for now. I needed a place for my plat clowns so the wife bought me this for a wedding present. Im not sure if I'm going to put a nem in for the clowns or not. I plan on having a blue spot jawfish and my pr of plat clowns in it. It's going to be all sps, zoas, a clam or two and a scolly some day.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well finished up some of the plumbing. Pickin gup the sump today. I got anxious and decided to do the rock scape last night and fill it. Tonight i'll finish the light bracket and get that on. I'll post pictures tonight.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pictures as promised. I'll post more when the sump is done.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Looks good man!!! I didn't realize that was you picking that sump up today at AA or I would of introduced myself, I'm sorry.

Oh and how did you end up utilizing that top off section? Are you using a top off system?

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yepp jbj auto top off. It's totally separate from the sump side. Easiest and best way I could fit an ato sump inside the cabinet. You were the one talking to Daniel when he was drilling the hole?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Yes sir and the one with the little boy who decided he had enough fun there and go ballistic ;)

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
When you bring it to me. Now time to get my plat clowns in there.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks good man. What light you going with?

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Very nice. You gonna do one type of coral or a little of everything?

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sps, zoas mainly but a a few others as well.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haven't updated this in awhile. Here's some new additions.