OceanRevive Artic S026

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
Just got my light yesterday. Awesome build quality, looks good too. Its over the frag tank so wasn't super concered with looks, but for a little over $150 I cant beat it with a stick. Wouldn't have an issue at all putting it over a DT.

PAR at the bottom of the frag tank is over 600 with both channels cranked. I can post pics if anyone's interested.
http://www.oceanrevivellc.com/goods.php?id=18

Nice par numbers! What kind of frags are you growing out under them? Would love to see pics!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Wow I like them Will have to keep them in mind for my DT

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
Got 1 the other day. Like it, the single power cord is very nice! Only thing I don't like so far, is cant turn the light on, if its not in the timer cycle. Like needing the lights on after lights out. Will have to post in the RC thread.

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I thought the s026 had two cords and the t247 has the one. T247 also has the remote and timer built in, for $25 more. It weighs like half the weight and only other difference is s026 has 2 more 10k LEDs where the t247 has two more 12ks. This is at the top of my list for a new fixture over a frag section. They're coming in August so I'll likely Waite until than.

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow, read all that wrong, I see you're talking about the t247's. I am a bit surprised there is no on/off switch via the remote. Let us know what you find out