OFFICIAL LIVE SALE THREAD start time 7:30 on the nose!!!

The Coral Shop.com

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Had a minor setback so hope everyone's cool with 7:30 :)

LET'S GET READY FOR CORAL!!!!

Same as always on the way it'll work please see below. ALL ARE WYSIWYG in the live sale. PRICES ARE EXCLUSIVE TO PIECES IN LIVE SALE ONLY as this is a special event which of course get special prices!

Same as always I'll post a batch of photos each pic will have a number and dollar amount will follow the name like 10 acan 15 . Be the first to respond and it's yours!! I'll try and offer any multiples I have to posters but first to post gets the pictured coral.

Refresh the page often to get a jump on the new corals posted!!

Please no pms it's way confusing and I'll do my best to answer questions as we go if I don't answer right away I'll comb through to see what I missed. No guarantees as it gets hectic!!

At the end I'll total everything up and pm all people with corals from the sale

Payment needs to be made at end of sale via paypal tonight please, I can do cod as well

I will do a meet up both north and south if needed. Corals need to be picked up Sunday 10/6 if you need a special arrangement pm me after the sale

At the end I'll total everything up and pm all people with corals from the sale to get all settled up, then I'll post all corals still available and maybe a few more!?!? ;)

Hope you're ready for some hotties at AWESOME PRICES!!!

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
lets do it

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
me

SLewis

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
WHATS the name of the free frag you posted?

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
woot! im on it bro got to love 40mbps internet

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Locked and loaded

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member