OFFICIAL "not so live" sale thread!! Starts today at 12pm

The Coral Shop.com

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sale starts today Friday at noon and end promptly Saturday at 5pm. Pictures numbered and priced will be posted periodically throughout the 2 days. Just like any other live sale first to reply with the number scores that piece. At the end I'll tally up what people won and send invoices etc. Payment via paypal will need to be paid at end of sale by 7pm Saturday unless otherwise set up in advance. Shipping in Colorado is $15 please let me know as sale goes if you want shipped so I can add to invoice.

ALL CORALS UNPAID AND LEFT OVER FROM SALE WILL BE RE-POSTED IN "LAST CALL FOR CORAL" THREAD STARTING AT 7PM SATURDAY AVAILABLE TIL SUNDAY 7AM.

Another twist to this sale is all corals will be available for viewing in person at my place between 12-5pm on saturday. If that coral is still available you can purchase on the spot and thread will be updated to show that one has been taken on the thread.

Pickup your winnings on Sunday from 12-5 (times are a tad flexible), I'll also do a sunday am meeting location for you guys that live up north thinking 120th & 25 time would be 9am-11am.

You might see multiples of same type of coral, this is not a mistake (at least I think lol) so don't be shy to grab one!! There will be a wide mix of corals from budget frags to ultra pieces so there's something for any tastes and budgets :)

Address is 4069 S Dunkirk Way Aurora 80013 for anyone who wants to come by until 5pm.

Last edited by a moderator:

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
working now

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member