Orphek atlantik led

Gonefishin

Butterfly Fish
Any experience with this lighting? I'm a big fan of metal halide /led combo but I don't want the heat of metal halide in my living room. I was going to do radion pro but a lot to my friends dislike radions.

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Our radions (Gen 2) on our display tank work awesome. Don't give these a second thought! Nice lights.

static reef

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
My radions were the best thing that I have purchased for my tank. I have polyps to sps with great growth and color. Go for it

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just decided on Radion as well. Just ordered 2 XR30w Pros. After a whole lot of research these look to be the top of the line lights for what is current in the industry, and as a bonus they are much (MUCH!) more energy efficient than my current T5/MH setup.

I use an AI LED fixture over the nano, and the color on things in there is much better than the big 150G DT. I am a big believer in LED at this point.

static reef

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
Blindrage;344837 said:
I just decided on Radion as well. Just ordered 2 XR30w Pros. After a whole lot of research these look to be the top of the line lights for what is current in the industry, and as a bonus they are much (MUCH!) more energy efficient than my current T5/MH setup.

I use an AI LED fixture over the nano, and the color on things in there is much better than the big 150G DT. I am a big believer in LED at this point.
Love my radions. Great choice.