Radion users ???

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a Radion light over my ADA 60p. I have sync and downloaded the software and set it up to start a 10am and off by 9:30pm. It shuts down ok at 9:30pm but is coming on at 4-4:30am. Luckily I am only run to tesy it as there is nothing in my tank yet. However, it is driving me nuts that I can figure out why its coming on so early!?!?

Help, please!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ya know I just put mine on a timer to come on and off so th fan isn't running 24|7. In he program did u run a elapsed time trial to see if its comeing on then?

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Radion users ???

Haddonisreef;226594 said:
Ya know I just put mine on a timer to come on and off so th fan isn't running 24|7. In he program did u run a elapsed time trial to see if its comeing on then?
I did not. I will try that. I thought it was wired that the fan is always running!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;226657 said:
I wonder why it does not shut all the way down!
When I talked to et cs they said its just how it's wired, I asked them if the light is not on why have the fan running? Idk it just adds more dust to the fixture running all the time.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;226658 said:
When I talked to et cs they said its just how it's wired, I asked them if the light is not on why have the fan running? Idk it just adds more dust to the fixture running all the time.
I agree! I have wiped mine down twice and its only ran two days testing it!?!