Red Sea Max 130 Kessil 150 or 360?

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'd get the 360...

I had a 350 on my similar sized AIO, and I had a tiny bit of shadows on the side, the 150 would have been not nearly enough.

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
2 360s in my opinion would do everything from SPS to the lowest light acan you can think of. the 150s wouldnt get enough par to the bottom of the RSM130. you can do a single kessil, but it wont light the whole tank and will spotlight/give dark corners.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
No a 130 is only 34 gallons and is like 24x20x24. But man $1000 in kessils? Heck I would slap a new AI Hydra 52 on there for $600 and call it a day :)

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ah hell... Didn't realize it was only 34g. One 360 would work great but an ai hydra would look better and give you more options.

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
If you are going LED, get a reefbreeders or pacific sun. They are far superior to anything that AI or Kessel offer IMO.

Full disclosure: I would not use any of them, so don't listen to me. :)

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You know I have the rapidled kit on my red see max and I love it! Only costs 250 and is dimable. Not hard to throw in some different colors either! Just a thought.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Uh huh...

I see, always trying to upsell. He's probably going to need two skimmers, two sumps, and like 6 heaters eh? ;)