Reefstock volunteers!!

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I volunteered one year and while I was not paid in the monetary sense. Jake made it well worth my while which it looks like has been offered here as well.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
djkms;226693 said:
why does the community have to donate their time and not get paid? Sorry to ruffle feathers here but IMO if the community is willing to help out their time should be compensated.
amonchak;226539 said:
volunteers would get free entrance to the show and possibly some other perks TBD by Jake and the reefstock team!!
Kris as Adam stated above, the entrance fee would be compensated along with other perks. The entrance fee will be $10 per person so that is a savings cost or compensation in itself. Now I don't actually know what "perks" actually means in this case, however I do know Jake has been more than fair in past events and prob will continue to do so.

The last thing is that no one was, or is expected to give any of their personal/un-paid time to donate, support or help anyone, anything, reef stock, reef ed or MASC. Those that do however know what they are doing and their participation, help, donations and support don't go unnoticed.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Thanks All for keeping this organized!! Lets see if we can fill the remaining spots!!

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just a question, but if we help out Sunday from 2-4, can we get in early to buy our own raffle tickets?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: Reefstock volunteers!!

ReefStock Volunteer Schedule

Saturday
12:00pm - 2:00pm: - Dr.Shlegs, CRW REEF

2:00pm - 4:00pm - Watercolorsguy, RuRoo

4:00pm - 6:00pm: - Haddonisreef, Martinsreef

Sunday
10:00am - 12:00pm: H2O_intolerant, TexSun

12:00pm - 2:00pm: RuRoo, Dakota1972

2:00pm - 4:00pm - tmans, coloagro

Last edited by a moderator:

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I told Fred I would ride down with him, so what ever time he will be manning the MASC booth, I would be more than happy to help out.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
If they still need three per a shift and someone can point me to the reefstock page so I can check when is what I would be glad to volunteer.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will be there all day Saturday, so if anyone can't make it please keep me in mind as a back-up.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Bump!! Anyone else!!?!

who can do three per shift!!

Are we going to get a PM as to the specifics, or just show up at our assigned time and go from there? Sorry, a little OCD.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I can do either 12-2 or 2-4 onSunday and then spend the rest of my time at our both if needed.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: Reefstock volunteers!!

We'll get the specifics on this asap and post back on this thread. Sorry for the delay, I agree thats pretty important info we need to get considering free entry is one of the perks.