saltyjarhead's 30 Gal

First off a little about my setup.

Tank Innovative Marine Nuvo 30 gal
Lighting- Live Rock and Reef Dimmable 165W LED half Blue half White.
Pump- MP10wES and stock return with spin stream
Filtration- Stock Filter bank other one has skimmer
Skimmer- Hydor Slim Skim Nano
Supplementing
Kent-Iodine, Phyto, Mag and Reef Fusion 2 part

Current Stock
Bunch of CUC- Astrea snails, Nassurus Snails, Turbo snails
Cleaner Shrimp
Hermit Crabs
Emerald Drab

SPS
Yellow Tenis
Orange Digi
Pearl BerryAcro
Green Birdsnest
couple of unknown stags

LPS
Pom Pom Xenia
Green Star Paly 2 different kinds
Toadstool
Merledy Blastos
Orange Fungia

Chalice
Hollywood Stunner Chalice

Zoas/Paly
Rastas
Red, Blue and Purple Hornets
Radioactive Dragon Eyes
Meanie Greenie Yellows
Everlasting Gobbstopper
Green Bay Packers
Mint chocolate Chip
Green Button Paly
Eagle Eye

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some pics of the tanks rear chambers. I am running a skimmer in the first, LR rubble and cheato in the next, return pump middle, heater and chemipure next, then the stock filter bank in the last.
[attachment=62212:name]
[attachment=62213:name]

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sweet setup. I have a 30 nuvo as well, I drilled mine and put a sump underneath though. I saw pictures from your other thread, looks great.

Here are some shots of the tank.
[attachment=62214:name]
[attachment=62215:name]
[attachment=62216:name]
[attachment=62217:name]

09bumblebee;183852 said:
Sweet setup. I have a 30 nuvo as well, I drilled mine and put a sump underneath though. I saw pictures from your other thread, looks great.
How does the sump work out? I was thinking about doing that, but I would of prob got a different tank if I was going to do that and not got the AIO.

Some of my corals.
[attachment=62218:name]
[attachment=62219:name]
[attachment=62220:name]
[attachment=62221:name]
[attachment=62222:name]

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks very nice.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
You know honestly I wish I would of just got a cube and drilled it for an overflow but I got such a good deal on the 30 I figured why not. The sump is awesome I love it. It's nice to run a bigger skimmer and reactors down below rather than having them hang on the back.

That plate is awesome, all your corals are encrusting really well. Why dont you have any fish?

09bumblebee;183864 said:
You know honestly I wish I would of just got a cube and drilled it for an overflow but I got such a good deal on the 30 I figured why not. The sump is awesome I love it. It's nice to run a bigger skimmer and reactors down below rather than having them hang on the back.

That plate is awesome, all your corals are encrusting really well. Why dont you have any fish?
I love the plate it looks great in the Blues. As for fish I am on my 5th week of my 9 week fallow period for ICH.

Rastas

Thought I would throw up a pic of my favorite Zoa so far that is at least until I get my Hornets tonight.

[attachment=62226:name]

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Semper Fi

Ok getting some Hornets, Duncans and some hammer and frogspawn tonight. Question is where should I put the hammer and frogspawn? I was thinking one where #2 is on the far right and what about the other?

[attachment=62231:name]