$10

adoucette

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Hey nick, whats the red color poking out from underneath this frag?

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
$20

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Got a question for you Nick. On the pick above I can clearly see a red monti attached to this frag, I even asked about it before I bid. However getting the peice home I noticed the red monti has been broke off the frag, I can see where it was attached but its no where in the container. Whats up with that?

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
you might wanna double check things, the red monti was on their when i put it in the cup. i have no need or want for those monti frags.
ReefCheif;190948 said:
Got a question for you Nick. On the pick above I can clearly see a red monti attached to this frag, I even asked about it before I bid. However getting the peice home I noticed the red monti has been broke off the frag, I can see where it was attached but its no where in the container. Whats up with that?

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
and why wouldn't you just call me when you got home? you picked those up yesterday
Ambrosio Aquatics;190980 said:
you might wanna double check things, the red monti was on their when i put it in the cup. i have no need or want for those monti frags.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I payed no attention when i put them in the frag tank. It was kinda late and the lights were already off. I noticed as i was moving them around. I wasnt trying to say you kept it or anything like that, just wasn't sure if it fell off on your end at some point. If it was there when you put it in the cup them its in my frsg tank somewhere. Ive just looked erywhere in there and its no where to be found.

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
ReefCheif;190987 said:
I payed no attention when i put them in the frag tank. It was kinda late and the lights were already off. I noticed as i was moving them around. I wasnt trying to say you kept it or anything like that, just wasn't sure if it fell off on your end at some point. If it was there when you put it in the cup them its in my frsg tank somewhere. Ive just looked erywhere in there and its no where to be found.
f you cant find it ill give you another piece. i have like 5 of those

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I appreciate that Nick. I was not trying to call you out or anything like that, hope it didnt come across that way, the rest fo the corals look absolutly great! IM really not all that worried about it, if it fell off on my end Ill deal with it, shouldnt come out of your pocket, its only a red monti after all. LOL. Unfortunatly Im in Florida right now, hoping to be back Monday.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Im trying to get that one on the list. Unfortunatly Im out here on business so my time is pretty tied up. I have all day Sunday free but really wanted to go diving. Maybe Ill stay a couple extra days to have some fun!

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
that place is sweet, you can wrestle a gator(granted its a small guy) i don't agree with there diet plan for the animals much,but you can buy hot dogs and toss them at the crocs and gators and watch them snatch it up. watch out for the big *** birds tho. one knocked a 4-5 year old kid down and straight jacked his dogs! i couldnt help laugh tho, the kid was a little s#$%
ReefCheif;191124 said:
Im trying to get that one on the list. Unfortunatly Im out here on business so my time is pretty tied up. I have all day Sunday free but really wanted to go diving. Maybe Ill stay a couple extra days to have some fun!

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Thats funny, Id laugh too! LOL