Tapatalk v1.0.9 Update

JodiI

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
FinsUp!;643885 said:
Any major change has these things happen, and is a huge headache for the webmasters dealing with them. It will all get sorted out, I'm sure.

Thank you guys SO much for all of the unpaid hours you're putting in to deal with all of this mess.
+2

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
This is not Tapatalk specific, because I don't use Tapatalk. I just wanted to say I like the new 'like post' feature! If people start using that regularly, it could really shorten up a lot of threads, making it easier to read through them.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;643879 said:
Yep def something off on this update dang it I have same issues - no inbox and no timeline. Grrrrr give half of us notifications and take away something else.

Well get on it sorry for the mess
I got to the inbox by using Google chrome, finding the person I wanted to pm, selecting their profile, then clicking send pm. That took me to a mailbox screen where I can send pm or look at inbox. Still wasn't able to figure it out on tapatalk though.

tomtom2245

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm not sure what it is but something about Tapatalk seems 'sleeker' now if that makes any sense. But yeah, no timeline for me either. Also, does anyone know if you can sort the Unread section by newest first? I'm using iOS if that matters.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
tomtom2245;643986 said:
I'm not sure what it is but something about Tapatalk seems 'sleeker' now if that makes any sense. But yeah, no timeline for me either. Also, does anyone know if you can sort the Unread section by newest first? I'm using iOS if that matters.
I think you can do that in settings. The new version does seem to operate more quickly for me. I miss the timeline and wish I could get to the pm's. I don't have a computer at home.

tomtom2245

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;644075 said:
I think you can do that in settings. The new version does seem to operate more quickly for me. I miss the timeline and wish I could get to the pm's. I don't have a computer at home.
I looked in the settings but couldn't find it. Maybe I'm missing it somewhere.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a red dot like I have a pm but I can't figure out how to view or why there is even a red dot. Any updates?

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
JuanGutz;644459 said:
I have a red dot like I have a pm but I can't figure out how to view or why there is even a red dot. Any updates?
You have a pm. You just can not get to it. Apparently that's a thing... I'm having the same trouble.

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
PMs are now coming through to android, both the ones i get as well as the ones i send., but they are coming through

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was able to reply to the pm by logging on the marinecolorado.org site on my phone. Tapatalk won't do anything.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Looks like timeline is back on Tat. You'll need to log out of masc and then log in by entering your username and password. Do not login by clicking on your registered main username associated with you main TAT account.

tomtom2245

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;648587 said:
Looks like timeline is back on Tat. You'll need to log out of masc and then log in by entering your username and password. Do not login by clicking on your registered main username associated with you main TAT account.

Yay, success! It worked for me!

halmus

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Awesome. Thanks for the update. I'm glad to have the timeline back.

I "like" the "like" option also. I just keep accidentally hitting that on random posts with my fat fingers. People are probably getting some weird "likes" from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've noticed that if you sign out the back in the timeline stays for a day and disappears but if you are not logged in the timeline is always there.

deboy69

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I haven't been on in a while but is this a tapatalk issue or a Masc website issue? Pita to keep logging in and out to see timeline and send messages.

Also the messages access disappears when timeline disappears

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
This is an issue with TAT not wanting to play nice with the new Vbulletin. Out of our hands until one or both decides to play nice and update to be compatible.