Time to finish breaking down tank

clowns

I definitly want the clowns and then the anenome possibly . Have to make sure he has room in his tank!! Or does it look a little larger then it is?

clowns

Thats awesome ty very much and whenever your ready to sell ill be there the same day. Hes going to be so so happy! Its hard to not show him the picture and tell him lol ty ill try to throw down extra cash too!!

Clowns

Woohoo sry if I send you things more then once.. I'm new on here and not positive I know what I'm doing lol I keep getting emails saying I replied to emails and I can't lol so sry

hoodrat

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
no that fine you havent posted anything for me twice so its all good itll take a lil time to figure everything on here out. Your surrounded by great people on this site and they will help ya.

So I'm not to sure what all is spoken for cause I went straight to the last page cause how slow my phone is loading but... My father said if you end up having your whole tank and it's still established .. Whatever you don't sell parting he is interested on how much you would like for all of it if it's running. He's very impatient and refuses to wait for a new tank to establish on it's own lol he also has a 28 gallon cube aswell so. Just a thought if you end up having a decent amount left lol Ty

clowns and anenome

so talked it over and yes we would like the anenome and all three clowns for the 65. sounds awesome and anxious to pick up. ty :)

hoodrat

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
well it looks like tomorrow will prob be able to pick them up will have to see to make sure. Have someone who is coming to get quite a bit of stuff so ill be able to pull some rocks out to narrow down the hiding places

ok sounds good. im on call tomorrow until 7 pm... but might be able to make the trip earlier if ya need.. have to talk to the boss but sure i can work something out. ty :)

hoodrat

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
lets see the foxface 3 chromis yellow watchman i believe is all thats left for fishys. And foxface might be sold will know tomorrow for sure.

hoodrat

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
7 will prob be fine ive got a ton of stuff to try and move tomorrow so ill be here resting im sure. lol

lol i know how that goes. lol well good i sent ya my number feel free to text me if you can catch em and we can work out a time

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
plz let me know when your ready to get rid of some that rock pm me thanks.

No rush what so ever but i will be down near aurora this evening if you happen to get some of the rock out of there :)