Time to go all in...

High Plains Reefer

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
so with my new job the wife said it was ok to buy an elos I was just wondering is there any other tank that may be cheaper money wise not quality or an easier to get than the elos units I do want rimless black silocone and starfire glass oh and i mention it needs to be of very high build quality I was thinking RSM may be a good alternative or even a new reef octopus one I'm just wondering about the quality on the octo tanks. any ideas would be great.

Dr.DiSilicate

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I am getting a cad lights in a couple of weeks... Rimless starfire custom and all that. The quote was a LOT less that elos. No one is going to match the quality of elos. You can come see mine when it is delivered before you make up your mind if you want.

Dr.DiSilicate

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I actually had them euro brace it. Mine is 22" high and it was a choice of going to 3/4" glass or euro. Euro was a lot cheeper when it came to starfire glass.

kmellon

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Congrats on the job dude.

I love the starfire glass on my 120, but to be completely honest, If I had the extra funds, I would have gone with the RSM 650s. If you want to see one up close, Auquamart has one set up.

High Plains Reefer

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I have checked it out already thats why I'm cosidering one but I am leaning toward elos I am trying to smag tht zero edge too for a frag tank

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Call miracles in glass and get a quote. If you want to see their build quality your welcome to come see mine. They make sick rimless tanks.

Highway66

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
elos midi

ive got an elos midi, only the front is starfire. You could always come take a look at mine if you wanted.

sorry for the sideways pic, cant figure out how to rotate.