Today Only

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Spring Cleaning Time! Weve got a ton of used equipment were needing to clear out so for today only I'll have the shop doors open for anyone who wants to come take a look. There's T5 fixtures, ReefBrite LEDs, black box LEDs, sumps, skimmers, ATO set ups, UV sterilizers...Just to name some if this stuff off the top of my head, will be letting this stuff go super cheap!

I've got an entire vat of small size, fully cured live rock that I will be selling for $.50 a pound!

Large Rose Nems - $40ea

There is also a 250gal all glass, reef ready tank, stand and canopy. The tank weighs a ton and needs some TLC, but it's FREE to the first person who shows up with a big enough truck and enough help to move it!

Come down between 1pm and 4pm today and take a look!

3301 W. Hampden Ave. Unit P, 80110. We are in the southeast corner of the building, bottom level.

Message me with any question, hope to see some of you today and get some steals, help me clear this room out!

katyttt

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wondering what you might still have available in the way of used equipment, we need leds, skimmers, etc? Also, How late are you at the shop, I usually work until five but live near your shop?

Thanks, Chris

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I can't meet during the week, we do maintenance and there's no specific time I'm back to the shop or specific time I'm there, all depends on routes.

Your best bet is to set up a time on Saturday and I can meet you.

I do have some LEDs, couple skimmers, dumps and a ton of other stuff. I'll still be offering the live rock at .50 a pound as well