WTS: pair of onyx clowns $40

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Darn it boogie why do you have to sell stuff I want all the time. Live closer to me!

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thats fine, I understand, I'm not worth the drive. =(

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I had clowns with my mantis for months till Dan decided he wanted them back.

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Boogie;97376 said:
Thats fine, I understand, I'm not worth the drive. =(
Haha no it's just that you sell one thing I need a month. If it was all at once.... :)

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
ChrisB;97519 said:
Haha no it's just that you sell one thing I need a month. If it was all at once.... :)
Just wait...bout to earn myself hate mail...

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Boogie;97521 said:
Just wait...bout to earn myself hate mail...
Lol I see that. Maybe I can justify the trip now.

Ps where did you get these 2 from? Wasn't occlowns who used to be on here was it? They look like the ones he sold.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
ChrisB;97535 said:
Lol I see that. Maybe I can justify the trip now.

Ps where did you get these 2 from? Wasn't occlowns who used to be on here was it? They look like the ones he sold.
These were in Jamie's tank. .... =). I decided I don't want anymore clowns as I have 4 already.

HoosierDaddy

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do you want to trade for a Mandarin Goby that eats frozen food? I just feel bad for this guy since I don't have enough pods yet since I used base rock to cycle my tank and only small pieces of live rock to seed it. He is in my QT and I have just been feeding him brine in there. He eats it up too. Also I don't think the omega brine shrimp is as nutritional for him as some pods.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Already have a mandarin, sorry. Should probably note that these are also pending sale...course...buyer's character has me wondering if he can be trusted...

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Boogie;97758 said:
Already have a mandarin, sorry. Should probably note that these are also pending sale...course...buyer's character has me wondering if he can be trusted...
/glare