Yeah buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have a new Platinum Sponsor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Great news MASC we would like to WELCOME our newest PLATINUM SPONSORS - DORK FISH AQUATICS!!!!

This is their first time ever sponsoring MASC and we are excited to have them come aboard as MASC as a platinum sponsor. The new Owners Charles, Sarah and kids joined us yesterday at the BBQ, so many of you met them already but wanted to let the rest of the group know about our newest addition to the group!

We encourage you all to welcome them aboard the community and encourage all of you to go and check out their store down town Denver @ 225 Bryant St, Denver, Colorado.

So Charles, Sarah and team, with out further ado ....... WELCOME TO MASC DORK FISH AQUATICSand thank you for your donations and your support of the club!!!!

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yep met Charles yesterday will be hitting up their store soon.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
:welcome: thank you for your support! Will have to check out your shop soon since you are now the closest to where I live :)

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was in the area and decided to check it out and the address listed is some kind of filter store. Goggled for a number and talked to a lady that says they don't have a store front and everything is by appointment only.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Ya Charles did say at the BBQ that they were by appointment only for the time being

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
What's up with providing an address of another business? Are they waiting to take over the space of the current tenant?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I am Sorry for any confusions, Dork Fish actually just moved their shop 3 blocks into this new location (225 Bryant St, Denver, Colorado) and they are in process of getting new signs up on the building. However if you go there don't be confused because there are several other businesses owned by same person in the same building as Dork Fish, but they are are same building just about 500' north of filter shop door. Also I do apologize as they are also by appointment for now as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

ThatsDeep!

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes these guys are awesome and are sharing space while they get their business rolling. So glad you are on MASC now Sara and Charles!!!

Jody and Kip

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Taken from Facebook:

Specializing in Saltwater Fish, Freshwater Fish and Corals

We provide emergency services, general maintenance, supplies and livestock for ponds, freshwater and saltwater aquariums.We also will ship anywhere in the US!!! We do Custom LED Retro Fits for Nano Tanks.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Worthless knowledge for $500: Several years ago as RMRC was winding (spiraling?) down to be re-born as MASC, there was a poll to name the Denver club. One of the many suggestions was Denver Organization of Reef Keepers (DORK). It didn't catch on.....

If I was a betting person, I'd guess the owners of Dork Fish Aquatics were Bill Engvall fans?

-Rob

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
rmougey;327295 said:
Worthless knowledge for $500: Several years ago as RMRC was winding (spiraling?) down to be re-born as MASC, there was a poll to name the Denver club. One of the many suggestions was Denver Organization of Reef Keepers (DORK). It didn't catch on.....

If I was a betting person, I'd guess the owners of Dork Fish Aquatics were Bill Engvall fans?

-Rob
Lol I love learning about the history of clubs

Dorkfish

Platinum Sponsors
Platinum Sponsor
Hey this is Charles with dorkfish. Sorry to say our name didn't come from a joke. Just from the fact some of our fav fish look like dorks. We are excited to be involved with masc and look forward to meeting more of you soon! We are still a pretty small shop but really wanna grow to be everyone's fav store in Denver.

Dorkfish

Platinum Sponsors
Platinum Sponsor
We are available by appointment only at this time. I'm avail most evenings and sat and Sunday. My number is 9514039084 feel free to call anytime having some issues with the cell number on the cards unfortunately

Dorkfish

Platinum Sponsors
Platinum Sponsor
No our freshwater is by request only and mostly for our maint people. However if your looking let me know I have several higher end suppliers can usually get anything.