• 20-30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, Saturday is a go! I'm picking up at 10:30 am at Gonzo's, will be there maybe an hour inventorying and packaging, stay tuned for the route times.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can someone confirm there's a Shell gas station immediately East of the 66-25 exchange? I didn't see it on the map. I need to know if it's there between Mead St and I-25, or whatever is close and right there.

[attachment=66101:name]

Last edited by a moderator:

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Each frag will be counted head/baby. Dropped into a cup. Number added to cup 1-33. Head count added to cup. All will be published to the forum.

I'll then use our list of contestants, and this site: http://www.random.org/lists/ to randomly assign people to numbers.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Munch;293826 said:
Can someone confirm there's a Shell gas station immediately East of the 66-25 exhange?
Yes sir north east intersection.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Munch;293819 said:
Do you know kutcha?

I think him and Chad are exchanging some stuff, so I'm already giving kutcha's frag to Chad, to later give to kutcha...
I dont have any set arrangement with Kutcha so unless he himself tells you he does lol I woudlnt count on it :D

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chad, 100% sure it's a Shell? Here's what mapquest show on the corner:

Hate to have people looking for a Shell if it's the Kum N Go - (I giggle when I see this ;) )

[attachment=66105:name]

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Awesome, thanks for clarifying, I don't wanna be looking for people in the wrong spot :) Not sure why Mapquest isnt seeing the Shell.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, I have been getting tons of texts, pms, paypals, etc. I am updating page 1 post 1 with payment info and pickup spots. Please check to make sure I didn't make any mistakes. Also, plan on checking late Friday night as well, with it all in one posting, each edit I can easily make a typo and overwrite what was correct before.

If post 1 doesn't have what you want me to do, let me know ASAP. I want everything in this post #1 to be the most accurate, as the threads have been discussions and changes.

Thanks everyone, it's been a FT job the last few days :)

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blindrage - Pickup H

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for coordinating this Munch.