Club logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
spstimie;90304 said:
Yeah, but I feel like we should all be driving cars with flip out doors and guns on them. And wearing funny looking helmets.
you can get lambo door kits pretty cheap on craigslist ....lol .....GB anyone?

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I figured it out. I am using firefox. I can either block all images or none. Guess I will block all until this logo issue is settled. I still get images in posts, just not the ones from the site. I right clicked the image and selected "Block all images from marinecolorado.org".

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ahhhh....the logo is showing up under the vb4 default style but not in the masc style.
If you don't want to see the logo, just change the style at the bottom of the page to masc until
the logo problem is resolved.

sugaree

Cleaner Shrimp
I decided to give it another shot. I know clownfish are a popular logo elements but they're so darn cute.

My inspiration:

My fish Owsley although he looks like Nemo in this pic with one big fin and one little one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I like that but i think it could use some color(anemone). Couldnt you put the web address above MASC?

sugaree

Cleaner Shrimp
I'll play with the color more to see what I can come up with. As far as the web address goes, this design was layed out for presentation on the forum. I think once your on the site you would know the web address. It can be added when we need our logo to direct people here.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Honestly I think its perfect the way it is.

IMO the crazier you guys get with colors and pictures etc the more unprofessional it looks. The best company logos are simplistic in design.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was just stating that the anemone blended in with the backround. I like everything else and the anemone does not have to be overpowering with color but just maybe a diffrent color:)

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just wanted to give everyone a reminder that today is the last day to make a logo that will be voted on. As of this moment there is only 1 logo that has been officially entered into the vote and it's NOT the logo that is being tested right now. Let me know what logo you want to enter please!

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think you should make it change colors. lol just kiddin. Regardless of my opinion you are doing a great job.

sugaree

Cleaner Shrimp
^Thanks!:D

Juan, I would like to enter the last submission I made with the clown. I still think wicked's is the coolest but had an idea so I rolled with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.