Club logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugaree

Cleaner Shrimp
hurrafreak;90104 said:
It's not the new logo yet lol. Still going to vote, I'm just throwing things up to see what they would look like. I just put up the orange one, and I'm not really diggin the halo thing. It also still needs to be about 25-30 percent smaller.
Still working on the halo thing. Not happy with the gradient or the size. Should be a little smaller and a more subtle glow. Will submit any changes to wicked at this point and he can post as he sees fit.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
nadking;90115 said:
Great looking logo, I esp. like the mysterious skull below the bottom right part of the C.
It was so hidden, even the artist didn't know it was there! LOL!

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
lol i havent been following this but our banner is now HUGE lol cool looking. Also its not changing color.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I used the blue background to show what the logo would look like against the top portion of the site. I can post it against a white and black background as well when I get home from work.

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Any chance someone can make the logo that is up smaller, so I don't have to scroll down to see the Home/Forum bar?

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
spstimie;90244 said:
Any chance someone can make the logo that is up smaller, so I don't have to scroll down to see the Home/Forum bar?
The logo is no longer on the site. What you're seeing is the image in your cache. Hold down the shift button and press refresh on your browser.

edit, nvm its there and its HUGE!!!!

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
You guys, the logo is being worked on! This is not yet the official logo of the site, it's just up there as a test. Once we get all the finalized logos, they will be voted on. At that point they will have to be the correct size, but again, the one that's up right now or any that will go up later are just testers until we vote and finalize something.

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;90279 said:
You guys, the logo is being worked on! This is not yet the official logo of the site, it's just up there as a test. Once we get all the finalized logos, they will be voted on. At that point they will have to be the correct size, but again, the one that's up right now or any that will go up later are just testers until we vote and finalize something.
Ok, but my issue is that it is there and that big. I understand it is not final. However it is still an issue being that big. Why not just take it down and put up the old one until this is final? And can we vote to keep the original Logo? While we are at it, can we vote to be RMRC agan? :)

Mantid

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
spstimie;90299 said:
And can we vote to keep the original Logo?
Old Logo can not be voted on. It had to be removed because there were some stolen photos used on it and we were confronted about it.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mantid;90302 said:
Old Logo can not be voted on. It had to be removed because there were some stolen photos used on it and we were confronted about it.
so are the club member badges changing too?

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mantid;90302 said:
I must have missed that part.

wicked demon;90301 said:
RMRC/MASC, whats the difference in the name, still going to be the same group of folks.
Yeah, but I feel like we should all be driving cars with flip out doors and guns on them. And wearing funny looking helmets.

Status
Not open for further replies.