Club logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
sugaree;90002 said:
I would like to retract my design and continue to work with Wicked's as long as he's cool with that. Really feel'n it and think it would look really sharp for the magnetics.
Let me know if I can help in any way.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Ok who let you guys get ahold of the crack man the new logo is loud as hell it screams I NEED ATTENTION to me. No offense just had to get my 2 cents in

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;90012 said:
Ok who let you guys get ahold of the crack man the new logo is loud as hell it screams I NEED ATTENTION to me. No offense just had to get my 2 cents in
It's not the new logo lol. I put it up just to see what it would look like.

agrees with scc chase.......you also need to redraw logo to cut white bkgrnd out of pic....i'm a graphic designer, and have clients that choose a logo as soon as i show them my rought drafts....then a day or two later, they start leaning towards a different logo....you need to put all of the logos that are submitted up, and give everyone a week to soak it in, and then let everyone choose which they like. just my 2 cents

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
JCantu31;90050 said:
agrees with scc chase.......you also need to redraw logo to cut white bkgrnd out of pic....i'm a graphic designer, and have clients that choose a logo as soon as i show them my rought drafts....then a day or two later, they start leaning towards a different logo....you need to put all of the logos that are submitted up, and give everyone a week to soak it in, and then let everyone choose which they like. just my 2 cents
A few posts back says we are voting lol. It'll just be sooner rather than later, and Sugaree I believe did get rid of the white background and if not someone else is doing it as well. But a post of mine earlier says that if you have a logo, put it up, and we will vote on it later in the week.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
JCantu31;90050 said:
why don't you submit one?

dv3...i did post one....it's on page 12 i believe.....feel free to rip it apart.....part of the business, have to have thick skin, when people critique your work

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
JCantu31;89878 said:
Here's mine

JCantu31;90072 said:
dv3...i did post one....it's on page 12 i believe.....feel free to rip it apart.....part of the business, have to have thick skin, when people critique your work
my bad i did see that one ...i liked it but it seemed as everyone was looking for a logo that was in a fish/coral type thing ...but maybe there should be more input on that one as well if you are willing to change it up a bit because if it will work it defiantly deserves a vote

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
It's not the new logo yet lol. Still going to vote, I'm just throwing things up to see what they would look like. I just put up the orange one, and I'm not really diggin the halo thing. It also still needs to be about 25-30 percent smaller.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;90104 said:
It's not the new logo yet lol. Still going to vote, I'm just throwing things up to see what they would look like. I just put up the orange one, and I'm not really diggin the halo thing. It also still needs to be about 25-30 percent smaller.
wicked demon;90102 said:
Its being corrected cherub.

Ah ok understood :p

Status
Not open for further replies.