Frustration post

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I want to know why the heck in this day and age when you can buy skimmers, lights, controllers and every other high tech gadget under the sun for hundreds or thousands of dollars that not a single one of these manufactures is capable of making a veggie clip that dosnt fall apart and rust in 2 weeks or promptly sink to the bottom and get swept into the rock work when the damn suction cup falls off.

Hows that for a run on sentence!? :)

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;341152 said:
Not have the tank finished and set up in almost two years!
DUDE! You move slower than anyone I've ever met when it comes to getting a tank going. Step out of the molasses and get a move on!

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Pfft! YOU are frustrating. So much talent and knowledge about tanks... and you move so slow that Stella will have a PhD by the time your tank is running.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
powdermonkey;340953 said:
My apex hasn't worked in months. I have contacted neptune several times and its always the same response. I know its not their fault I'm an idiot but it would be nice if someone would pick up the phone and explain a few things. I even asked if I could send it back and pay for them to figure it out. I have been running the old school timers on everything so I feel your pain.
Send me a PM or make a post on the forums with the problem. Unless its a hardware issue, I can probably fix it for you.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
FinsUp!;341179 said:
Pfft! YOU are frustrating. So much talent and knowledge about tanks... and you move so slow that Stella will have a PhD by the time your tank is running.
Damnit Cindy, you sound just like Christy! Oh and that made her laugh!!! NOT FUNNY!

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;341181 said:
Damnit Cindy, you sound just like Christy! Oh and that made her laugh!!! NOT FUNNY!
Bwaaaaahahahaha! Giving her an air high five right now.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;341183 said:
The most frustrating thing in this hobby........smart *** friends!
smart *** friends that always seem to derail posts on MASC. ROFL!! Sorry, y'all!!

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
ThunderTwonk;341173 said:
I want to know why the heck in this day and age when you can buy skimmers, lights, controllers and every other high tech gadget under the sun for hundreds or thousands of dollars that not a single one of these manufactures is capable of making a veggie clip that dosnt fall apart and rust in 2 weeks or promptly sink to the bottom and get swept into the rock work when the damn suction cup falls off.

Hows that for a run on sentence!? :)
Two little fishes magnetic veggie clip. 5 aggressive tangs can't even tear it off of 1" acrylic.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
MuralReef;341202 said:
Two little fishes magnetic veggie clip. 5 aggressive tangs can't even tear it off of 1" acrylic.
true but they still rust and fall apart in less than a month. Both of mine did anyway. It was kind of funny. I went off on Julian sprung about it at MACNA. He just kind of stared at me like who t f is this guy! Lol

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ThunderTwonk;341216 said:
true but they still rust and fall apart in less than a month. Both of mine did anyway. It was kind of funny. I went off on Julian sprung about it at MACNA. He just kind of stared at me like who t f is this guy! Lol
Use an old mag float and epoxy the veggie clip to it works like a charm.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Andrew_bram;341220 said:
Use an old mag float and epoxy the veggie clip to it works like a charm.

I came up with my own contraption last night. The mag float idea is good I just don't think it's aesthetically pleasing on a smaller tank like mine. On a bigger tank I don't think I'd notice it.

I used pieces from my last two little Fishies veggie mag that fell apart and magnets from an over priced JBJ heater.(the magnets were the only qaulity pieces) the heater itself died after a whole three weeks.

Hey at least I got something out of the two. Lol