majicmike's 300 build

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
well Like I said got it full of water and is now at full operation on the water side of things. Started the canopy build need to cut and adjust a few things before I start to finish it. Hung the first of 6 LED's. Took a few times to get it right but like hoe the lights are in the canopy.
[attachment=61178:name]

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Nice Mike!!!! Glad to see some water running man ;) let me know if your going to reed stock and ill bring that shelf rock for you.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Me likey! No i don't need a bigger tank, no i don't need a bigger tank, no i don't need a bigger tank. Damn you guys wither your big fancy shancy tanks!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
martinsreef;150791 said:
me likey! No i don't need a bigger tank, no i don't need a bigger tank, no i don't need a bigger tank. Damn you guys wither your big fancy shancy tanks!

Sent from my droid bionic using tapatalk
do it!!!

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well started the coral move tonight. I had a idea that I am going to try since I don't have a 50 foot deep tank I am going to vary my led's in a way that I think might be cool. I have a mix of 3w and 1w. The 3w are 1 to 1 ratio and the 1w are 2 to 1 ratio. So from left to right I am going to do 2 3w and that is the side I will do my Sps. The middle I will do 1 3w and one 1 1w and this is where I will start soft coral zoas gonapora (sp). Then far right I will do 2 1w and keep lps and softies. So basically I want it to look like shallow to deep water. So far I like the idea.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Good idea with the light. Can't wait to see how it comes out once you have all your corals moved over.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Well lets see those new pics bro!!!! I know your tank is chalk full of goodies and awesome fish now ;)