Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pisces II;179361 said:
Just want to clarify- do you have to be present to win Don's tank?
You do NOT have to be present to win the wining number will be posted on here! So let's get the presage tickets going

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;179392 said:
You do NOT have to be present to win the wining number will be posted on here! So let's get the presage tickets going
Correct, you do NOT have to be present to win the tank!! We ARE taking preorders right now so if you want to buy tickets let one of the BOD members know and we can make it happen!!

You do have to be present to win anything else and partake in the festivities!!

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
This is going to be awesome, I'll start spreading the word :)

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can now confirm that Jgonzz will also be in attendance selling frags!! So now:

Ambrosio Aquatics
Jgonzz Frags

Will both be selling at the show!!! There are a couple of sponsors still on the fence so hopefully we can convince them to come :)!!

Raffle Items SO FAR:
125 Gallon tank with the fixins
Par 38 Bulb from Rapid LED
NEXT RAFFLE PRIZE = 1 set of Blue Life chemicals that includes Phosphate RX, Aptasia RX, Flatworm RX, and Red Cyano RX

Keep your eye out as we will try and announce new raffle prizes about every other day up until the day before the meeting!!! Trust me, there is a LOT of items to look forward to!!

Not only the raffle but we can't forget about all of the hard work the science fair competitors have put into their displays, all of which (if geographically possible, remember this is in your best interest :) will have their projects on display!! ALSO last but not least, the garage sale portion!!! So far the people who have a reserved a table are:

Dbarnes
There have been others who have mentioned wanting to do it but have not confirmed with me! There is a limited amount of space with everything else going on so you HAVE to confirm with me for a space to sell!!

People Bringing Canopies:
cdrewford 10ft x 10ft x2
michael.lemke 10ft x 10ft x1
andynco 10ft x 10ft x1

People Bringing Tables:
andynco 6ft x1
cdreford 6ft x1

Again, the more of these items we can get volunteered the less the club has to spend on getting them :). If you have any questions about anything let one of the BOD members know!!Also, REMEMBER TO VOTE!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can bring a 6ft table too.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Since Juans having so much fun posting today I want to bring up the most important thread for don

Here is the pics of the tank that the raffle will be for. This is one sweet setup. The stand and canopy were custom made by me Martin (martinsreef) and Ryan (pidge). The tank sump and skimmer donated by mike (Majicmike) the rest of the stuff was donated by other masc members!!

It is a turn key system.
Lighting is t5s
pumps,
chemicals,
sand and rock
test kits,
Controller AC III & DC4HD.
a bucket of Salinity plus more

This is a easy 2k setup make the family some money and get to buying raffle tickets. All proceeds of the tank will go directly to dons family!!

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;179728 said:
Since Juans having so much fun posting today I want to bring up the most important thread for don

Here is the pics of the tank that the raffle will be for. This is one sweet setup. The stand and canopy were custom made by me Martin (martinsreef) and Ryan (pidge). The tank sump and skimmer donated by mike (Majicmike) the rest of the stuff was donated by other masc members!!

It is a turn key system.
Lighting is t5s
pumps,
chemicals,
sand and rock
test kits,
Controller AC III & DC4HD.
a bucket of Salinity plus more

This is a easy 2k setup make the family some money and get to buying raffle tickets. All proceeds of the tank will go directly to dons family!!
To be fair I did bump this thread earlier today as well as last night

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;179732 said:
To be fair I did bump this thread earlier today as well as last night
Hey now I'm glad someone's on masc it's been slow around here but after 20 topics I thought it deserved a bump lol

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;179733 said:
Hey now I'm glad someone's on masc it's been slow around here but after 20 topics I thought it deserved a bump lol
It's definitely been SLOW, thus old thread day haha!! I agree though that this is the most important topic on hand at the moment! Thus my want to try and bring people back to the website, the more people who see this thread the better :). I've also made a thread on the SCMAS, and ReefCentral as well as wrote the article for ReefAddicts thanks to my friend Marc. We are hoping to secure something on Reefbuilders but at this point that's a long shot. We'll also be advertising on craigslist, and are looking for some more unique and different ways of getting the word out.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;179749 said:
Is there info on the MASC facebook?
There is :), I also linked the reef addicts article and the RHM article, which both contain information on the meeting, to the facebook page. Please anyone, if you see any of those things feel free to "share" them on your page. We need to pass on the information as much as possible.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can now confirm that ReefKoi will also be in attendance selling frags!! So now:

Ambrosio Aquatics
Jgonzz Frags
Reefkoi

Will both be selling at the show!!!

Raffle Items SO FAR:
125 Gallon tank with the fixins
Par 38 Bulb from Rapid LED
1 set of Blue Life chemicals that includes Phosphate RX, Aptasia RX, Flatworm RX, and Red Cyano RX
NEXT NEW RAFFLE ITEM - Cobalt Brine Shrimp Flakes 2LBS!!!

Keep your eye out as we will try and announce new raffle prizes about every other day up until the day before the meeting!!! Trust me, there is a LOT of items to look forward to!!

Not only the raffle but we can't forget about all of the hard work the science fair competitors have put into their displays, all of which (if geographically possible, remember this is in your best interest :) will have their projects on display!! ALSO last but not least, the garage sale portion!!! So far the people who have a reserved a table are:

Dbarnes has a space for the garage sale portion

DOES ANYBODY ELSE NEED SPACE TO SELL THINGS FOR THE GARAGE SALE?

People Bringing Canopies:
cdrewford 10ft x 10ft x2
michael.lemke 10ft x 10ft x1
andynco 10ft x 10ft x1

People Bringing Tables:
andynco 6ft x1
cdreford 6ft x1

Again, the more of these items we can get volunteered the less the club has to spend on getting them :). If you have any questions about anything let one of the BOD members know!!Also, REMEMBER TO VOTE!!!!!!

Check out this event and the club being featured at:

http://www.reefaddicts.com/content.php/351-MASC-Science-Fair-and-Fund-Raiser

http://reefhobbyistmagazine.com/archives/vol_6/issue23/pages/40.htm